Video: Nick Offerman Recites Some Profound Shower Thoughts [gifs via]
From public criticism to self-image issues, Singapore bodybuilder Doreen Yeo overcame them all to earn a gold medal at the Southeast Asian Bodybuilding Championships in June.
It’s an offer you can’t refuse: rustic abodes in a picturesque hilltop village on the island of Sicily, once home to Italian peasants and their donkeys, are up for sale for just one euro. Hewn into the Madonie mountains and dotted throughout the town of Gangi, the houses were left empty after their owners emigrated in the 1920s. Australian film director Dominic Allen is one of a crowd of potential buyers from the United States, Britain, Dubai and Sweden who have rushed to Gangi to snap up a bargain and transform the sparse living spaces and animal stalls into summer homes.
The Energy of Rio
Known for its energy, soul, and remarkable socio-economic transformation, Brazil is a country which has taken her place among the fastest growing and most vibrant countries on earth.
Rio’s people are every bit as amazing as the country’s spectacular landscapes; I am inspired by their vitality and hospitality.
Please follow us on Instagram:
- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary